Pimples are common for the young generation, youth are eating junk food, oily food, and street food. Is that really these food are the reason for pimples.
Let us discuss the actual reason for pimples.
Pimples are connected to face skin health and hormones in the body. According to Ayurveda, pimples are known as:-
- Youvana Pidaka [meaning of youvana is youth and pidaka is skin eruption]
- Tarunya pidaka
- Mukha Dooshika [ it harm the beauty of face],
- Padmini kantaka
Mostly teenagers used different types of products to cure for pimples, products like:-
- Chemical creams
- Laser treatment of skin
Cause of Pimples according to Ayurveda
According to pitta dosha, imbalance of pitta affects the liver and blood of the human body, as a result, it causes inflammation. When pitta is excess in blood it causes skin breakout like:-
- Red rashes
How to balance Pitta dosha with diet and nutrition:-
- Eat low-fat milk products [yogurt, cottage cheese or milk]
- Do not products like organic acids, gases, or alcohol.
- Use honey instead of sugar.
- Cooldown pitta with coconut oil and olive oil.
- Consum oats, rice, wheat, and barley.
- Eat watermelons, cherries, and grapes.
- Eat vegetables like sweet potatoes, green leaf, cucumber, and potatoes.
- Spinach, garlic, onions, hot peppers, tomatoes, and carrots eat less.
- Eat chicken, turkey, and meat.
- Use saffron, fennel, cilantro and coriander.
Vata is the dosha of Air and space, it is categorized by dryness. When vata is imbalance it causes disbalance of immune system and collection of toxins particles.
How to balance Vata dosha with diet and nutrition:-
- Consume more fats and oily food because it helps in nourish skin and digestion.
- Eat Ginger, cinnamon, cumin, and cardamom.
- Eat fruits like avocados, mangoes, and bananas.
- Consume more rice, wheat.
- Take low dairy products like yogurt, cottage cheese or milk.
Kapha is the dosha of earth, it is connected with oiliness. In this, skin is thick and easily get pimples, blackheads, and acne.
How to balance kapha dosha with diet and nutrition:-
- Eat only light food.
- Do not eat dairy products like yogurt, cottage cheese or milk.
- Drink a green tea of ginger flavor.
- Eat more beans.
- Eat fruits like pears, apricots apple, cranberries and pomegranates and do not eat pineapples, peaches, figs, melons, avocados, oranges, and coconuts.
- Do not Consume vegetables like tomatoes, sweet potatoes, and zucchini.
- Do not consume salt.
- Consume spices like ginger, mustard seed, pepper, and cayenne.
- Consume grains like millet, corn, buckwheat, barley.
- Do not intake oats, wheat, and rice.
Home remedies for pimples
- Drink water at least 10-15 glasses in a whole day.
- Take steam, it can help to open the pores of the skin and out the impurities of skin.
- Rub ice cubes softly in the pimples, it can help in reducing inflammation.
- Apply papaya face pack to face. [directly used papaya flesh in to face for 30 minutes]
- Try the paste of baking soda in to face as a mask for hours, it gives an amazing result.
- Lemon juice directly to the face, wash face after an hour.
- Prepare a mixture of fennel, basil, turmeric, coriander seeds and amla in equal part. The Paste should in powder form. Take the powder with water before lunch and dinner [½ teaspoon].
- Take amla powder in morning and evening with water [1 teaspoon].
- Take coriander juice [1 teaspoon] mixed with a pinch of turmeric powder. Drink 2 times a day.