Piles and hemorrhoids are same. They are common in today life, because of lifestyle it is common problem of 40% people. It is shameful condition and not able to discuss it with anyone.
A condition when the swollen vein in the rectum and anus that causes defecation, bleeding, painful prolapses and discharge. It is a painful condition which spread over the time. Constipation is the primary cause, people get affected with this at the age of 40 and 60.
In Ayurveda piles are compared to ‘an enemy’, it is also called Arsh. it has found in two forms- bleeding piles [painful] and dry piles [painless]. According to the study, in the first stage people mostly ignore piles symptoms, this is wrong to ignore because in first stage piles can easily treat and not so painful.
Types of piles
Two types:- External and Internal
External Piles:– In external, it is located external side of the rectum, it is visible and painful. When it gets so inflamed they can begin bleeding.
Internal piles:– In internal, it is located on the inner side of the anal region. It does not feel in the rectum and painless. It is not visible and does not get bleeding.
- Begin with pain.
- Irritation of rectal and anus.
- Over intercourse
- Suppressing urges
- living a sedentary lifestyle
- Physical strain
- Eating non-vegetarian food, oily, heavy, spicy and uncooked food.
- Heavyweight exercise
- Ayurvedic medicines for Dosha balancing
- Improve diet and living style.
- Doing yoga to reduce depression and stress.
- Using Detoxification for cleansing.
- Kshar Sutra therapy.
- Apply sesame oil on the dry piles surface, and sit in the tub of warm water for warm compresses.
- At night, dip figs in water for the whole night, eat it in the morning. Eat four figs [anjeer] two times in a day, then for evening, dip fig in water in the morning, then eat it in the evening. Do not drink water at least 1 hours after eating figs. Regular eat fig every day for 4 weeks.
- Apply the mixture of pepper and turmeric with milk [cow milk] in an external part.
- Haritaki and jimikand are two herbal which is used. This is improved digestion system.
- SAFE ARSH this is an ayurvedic product.
- Avoid tea, coffee, cold drinks, and alcohol.
- Do not eat cool food and dry food.
- Consume liquid food like soup, juice, milk.
- Do not eat pickles, potatoes, carrot, and radish.
- Drink lots of water in a day.
- Eat fruits like kiwi, banana, pears, jambul, Amalaki, papaya, apple, figs, strawberries, orange and mangoes.
- Do not eat junk food.
- Eat vegetables like ginger, karela, onions and turnips.
- Consume rice and wheat.